Latest Music :
Home » , , » Anberlin - Orpheum

Anberlin - Orpheum

Monday, November 5, 2012 | 0 comments



Thought I knew will and self
Thought I could tame the rest of me
Then you waltzed onto the floor
Danced to your own beat
Am I losing control
Make me want this here so much more
It's in the way you move
Am I moving your soul
You are the breath I hold
To every risk that I want to take
The way you spin around
Deadened every other sound
Am I losing control
You make me want this here so much more
It's in the way you move
Am I moving your soul
I want out of control
Make me want you here so much more
Its in the way you move
Am I losing my soul
I want out I want out of control
Want it all mind body and soul
Here and now more than you’ll ever know



Lyrics Detail for Orpheum

Song Title : Orpheum
Artist : Anberlin
Album : Vital
Album Year : 2012

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Complete Music Database - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger